While I used the basic template for the mailing box I created my own wrap-around -- some of the images were printed directly onto the box (some of the stamps) and others were independently created and then glued on (a different transit label that I filled in before printing, altered stamps from 'Lemuria', etc).
I then ran the sheet through the printer again to overlay some different postal marks, so they looked as though they had been actually stamped on by a postal worker.
It took a few attempts getting everything laid out in a desktop publishing program for the printing and re-printing to come out correctly, but I think it turned out well in the end and my daughter loved it... which is what counts!
No Comments yet
Although a single mum, I'm relieved that my daughter (now 5) has the benefit of her father and I still being very good friends.
Reading, writing, crafts and figuring out what insane thing my daughter is going to attempt next.